Thursday, November 01, 2007

Buster & Busty







It was Halloween yesterday. As I was walking down Memory Lane to purchase this big-ass-card, I spotted Buster!!! He was so adorable, I fell in love with him. Thereafter, I became the proud owner of Buster.

I showed Buster around our office. He even went with me for a smoke. I figured he won't be lonely then. I even left him alone in the office last night to spook it.

*I was in Zouk for Halloween mambo. Of course I wouldn't want him to be smokey so he spooked the office.

Today, ST was shopping in Isetan and she found Busty! Immediately, Buster took a liking for Busty. They got married. Of course being the proud owners, we took their pictures, showed them around the office. They're both sitting with each other! How adorable! Well, I let the pictures speak for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home