Saturday, August 25, 2007

Its Sad...

Its sad that I had to lie to you. I'm sorry.. I just didn't want you to be worried.
Its sad that after 3 over years we are stuck in a situation.
Its sad that I had to distance myself from you.
Its sad that you felt me fading away.
Its sad that I've tried but seems no vail.
Its sad that I feel that this is coming to an end.
Its sad that I don't want to give this up but one day I would have to.
Its sad that I'm writing this.
Its sad but you have to make your choice.
How do we go from here?

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger MikeM said...

it's sad to see a friend who is sad...

it's sad to read ur tis blog...

it's sad if i know the happy jovial nikki i used to know in this situation...

perhaps ur sadness today will be ur happiness leh?

Cheer up dear!

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything wouldnt have to end, if we dont give up, i wouldnt want the day to come when u do give up,i made my choice but it is your turn now,try to have faith again once more in us.i do love you with all my heart and you know that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home