Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friday

Friday is the day when everyone looks forward to. Friday is the day where people release and destress. Friday is the day when peeps drink without worrying about waking up early the next day. Friday is the day where we all PARTY!

Guess what! Its FRIDAY but what am I doing? I'm procrastinating, sitting in front of my laptop clicking my fingers away. Gawd! Not only am I sitting my sorry ass down but I'm sulking to the fact that I still have 1001 things to finish up by Monday. Sheesh, working on a Friday night is just NOT fun! I wanna go out and have fun! I've been working and working and working. Best part is, my laptop is still in the hospital from the burning incident. I'm currently using a replacement laptop which is super CACATED. The G's and H's won't work properly unless you slam your finger really tight on it.

I'm working the whole week this week as well as next week. Why? Because its PC Fair and everyone else is at the Offsite. Such a date to pick for an offsite. I'm tired. I need a break.

Okay back to reality. Time to get my fingers clicking away again.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

jgn ter-tension sangat k... everything will b alrite...

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger tanalan2 said...

Hi sweetie..... Work smart dont work hard.... There has been a study that , peeps who goes for happy hour after work..tends to live longer and less prone to stress related illness!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home