Sunday, October 28, 2007

Update

I'm back in action for a while again. Went for some drink with some friends and I had my craving. The lamb sandwich + extra cheeseeeee.. Yums. Now I feel fat again. I can never go back to my skinny self again. Working out doesn't make much of a difference. It makes me more built and muscular (other words, bigger). Am starting climbing again. Will be heading to Summit tomorrow morning to climb. Wish me loads of luck. Hope I don't get bruised again.

House is undergoing renovation. Poor poo-poo-nu has to be tied up. She ain't got any freedom like she used to. So pitiful. She'll take every opportunity to run around whenever she can.. Poor thing.

Have been addicted to Poker nowadays. I played Poker the entire day. Speak about doing some work. Me and my work. Now I'm dedicating my time to poker. Terrible me.

I'll be playing for a bit and be heading to sleep. Got a lil' headache.

See yah!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

house under reno... damn bising rite? let's go for alcohol :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home