Friday, September 14, 2007

Boredom!

I'm bored! Last night I didn't go out and slept throughout the whole night and woke up at 11.30 pm. Was sooo bored! Today i went out, had lunch, caught a movie cut my hair but I'm still bored. Yes I did it again. I looked at my work mail! I'm caught red-handed.

Mom's sick so she didn't cook so I satified my hunger by eating Xtra Delicious Tom Yam Maggi. I added in Egg and Extra Tom Yam paste. However, I made the mistake by adding in the egg at first. Wasn't so tom yam-my after all. Its still good.

Am gonna visit Bamboo in TTDI Plaza later on and then maybe Hartamas to catch up with others and tomorrow if everything goes well, UNCLE LIM here I come!!

Yes yes, I'm updating my blog slightly more regularly cause I"M BORED!!!! I need to come up with something to fill up my time during my leave if not I'll have Bored-ness Sickness. Let's see, today I'm going to list down things that I dislike to EAT!

1. Brinjal
2. Bittergourd
3. Carrots
4. Spring Onions
5. Banana
6. Durian
7. Bamboo Shrubs
8. Cuttlefish (Can't eat, will get rashes)
9. Potato Leaves
10. Leaks
11. Garlic
12. Ginger
13. Petola
14. Chicken Drumstick
15. etc.

I'm a choosy person!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

wah so long ah the list of items u dislike... so UNCLE LIM, get lucky this time around???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home