Saturday, September 22, 2007

Buh-Zee

Since going back to work, I've been BUH-ZEE like a mad lady. Mad until I had the gastric level of obnovious pain to the maximum. Never felt like that before for 3 whole days. Idiotic. Anyhow, have the wonderful medication which makes me fart and head to the toilet to shit all the gas out.

Anyhow, i'm back to normal again. Was in Santuary (super pack and hot) and then Mystic (they had some weird dancing competition) and home. Today, I feel pratically worthless for not doing anything.. Therefore I'm gonna bury my soul at home watching the 4th season of Le Femme Nikita.

I think I should name my future daughter Nikita. Its a nice French name. Mine's Nikki. She's Nikita. mmm.. Sounds good.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

ur fart must be damn smelly wan...

oh ya, next time nothing to do, call me yam char lar.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home