Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pictures

Its 9.44 am in the morning. Sitting down at my utmost messy desk, I'm pondering and wondering when was the last time I actually took a proper photograph of myself.

Lets see, I think the last was during Ramesh's birthday. Not forgetting last week I took a picture of my mushroom head. Sheesh, I have to purchase a proper camera to start taking photograph's again. (ps: My bro lost my camera)

The current camera I'm having is way to big to fit into my handbag. Its a basic beginner professional camera which requires quite a huge chunk of space. Well, am on the look out to purchase a mini camera.

Mike @ http://www.mikemmery.blogspot.com/ gave me a task, which is to upload all the hairstyles I have. However, due to certain circumstances, I have yet to post it up. Not only that, I change hairstyles so often, every now and then that I don't take pictures of all of my hairstyles. When I really gather all the pictures, I would definately post it up.

However, I've uploaded some pictures which I have in my work laptop.

Enjoy. Cheerios.



Nikki 60's

Nikki + Denise

Nikki + Boo the BF

Lee San + Nikki Poser

4 Girls
KC (Colleague) + Nikki
Girls
Team
Nikki + Angie + Clemence
3 Monkeys
Groupie
Tracy + Chris + Nikki
Nikki + Jenette



1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

good one nikki... but where is the tunku tao???? hahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home