Friday, September 22, 2006

Toes


Had a pedicure done 2 over weeks ago. I was very tempted to post a picture of it quite long ago but I couldn't find the camera. Now that I have found it, up the picture goes.

Creative Nail Studio located in Damansara Utama (above 7 Eleven) is a very good place to go for manicure and pedicures. Cheap, good and efficient, I would definately recommend one to go there. RM38 for the pedicure. Add another RM3 to use OPI nail varnish and another RM10 for the wax paraffin treatment and RM3 for nail art. My toes cost only RM57. To note, the pedicurist spent a total of 2 over hours specially on my nails.

Till today, the nail colour is still in touch and non of the nails has chipped. Definately a worth-it place to go to beautify the nails.

On the way up to the boutique, the staircase looks a lil' dodgy but the moment you reach it, its beautiful. With green as its main colour, its a total beach-y and balinese style deco. Its so pretty and it immediately keeps you at ease. Do go there. A very worth while experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home