Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cravings

Before LOB (lack-of-blood/period) comes, I usually have an appetite of 2. As the time of the month is approaching, again the cravings has started to kick in.

I long for a hotdog full of pickles and relishes and mustard on top together with mayonaise topping. Yum Yum! Any good suggestions where I can get this yumilicious hot dog?

I long for fish and chips! Especially from Sold Out. Anyone wants to go there with me?

I long for Japanese food from Umiya and Jagoya. Anyone wants to be my date?

I long for loads of food filled on my table and only me and my friends to finish everything up. Ain't I greedy?

I long for Malibu with Cranberry. I bought Cranberry juice and came home to mix it with Malibu. So refreshing.

I long for Lychee Martini. Anyone knows the mixture so that I don't have to leave my house just to drink it.

I long for a lot of things. The list goes on and on.

5 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to crave for sweet things during that time. But I try to control it coz if I don't, I will get cramps later on. I tend to eat lots mango, wahhh -yummy-

wh

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger nikki said...

Sounds Yummilicious. I already had my fish and chips yesterday. Today I'm gonna gobble down ze hotdogs

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lychee Martini

SOHO lychee liqueur
Vodka
Canned lychee

YUMMMYYYYy... :)


chaoticxz

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 ounces of premium vodka
ΒΌ ounce of lychee syrup
1 lychee, peeled and pitted
ice

Shake together the vodka, syrup and ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the lychee and serve.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger nikki said...

I shall get those ingrediants tomorrow!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home