Monday, August 07, 2006

Its Been A While

Realized that I've been ignoring the blog and posting emotional moments. Thanks to everyone that cared! My moments has been enlightened!

I went on a food fest with Ben a.k.a Bouncy Bwiggie today. Went to some Jap place in Plaza Damas. The moment we walked in we were like "er.. uh.. shall we leave?" However, as the waitress served us hot green tea, we decided to stay on for a bit. Ordered Agadeshi Toufu and Cawanmushi. I could whip up the Agadeshi Toufu myself! Cawanmushi was a total failure. Zero marks for them! The bill was really really cheap. It came up only to RM13.80.

Walked out and headed to Rakuzen (also in Plaza Damas). Mmm.. Food there was much more appetizing than the other Jap Restaurant. Then we headed to Champs in Centrepoint. Bouncy Bwiggie had Chau Kuey Teow and I had Pork Pork Noodle. I was so bloated that I couldn't gobble anymore down my troat. Bouncy Bwiggie had to finish everything up.

To note, these 3 restaurants we went was for dinner. How gobbling can that be!! Yummy!!

After that I headed to Starbucks to meet up with the rest of the callin-group. Had a funnilicious outing.

I think I've been clubbing a wee bit too much. Every week its either Mambo or Ghetto. I also was in Velvet last night. To count, I was in Zouk 2 times this week. However, I can't stand the crowd in Zouk/Velvet on Saturdays. Its packed! Horribly packed! I was practially squished like a bug! If I had the choice, I would definately NOT go there on Sats!

To all my greatest dearest friends out there, if you have not seen me since January 2006 until now, I'm no longer with the limp long hair. I have cropped and chopped it really really short. I've realized that the more people I bump into, they no longer can recognize me. Its the hair! But trust me, I'm still the same me except that maybe I've pilled on a little bit of weight. He he. Fatso Nikki.

Mmm.. I'm flying off to somewhere next year during CNY! I'll definately miss the booze and gambling but guess what its another experience being somewhere else. I can't wait for it!

3 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you to go Mt Kiara Plaza , you go Plaza Damas !! Alamak !!!!!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger nikki said...

hehehe.. thousand apologies..

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey woman,
How's it going there? Got my mail?
Anyway, just wondering.. where are you running away to this coming CNY?? ;)
Hmmm.. better not be London, since the terrorist plot they foiled there today. crazee.. crazee!! :O

Me_xz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home