Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yummilicious

Aloha!


Its been a while. My schedule has been pretty packed lately. Busy being the house-driver, house-maid and of course nontheleast busy with my social life.

Yesterday, I drove for 5 hours straight. Had to send lil' bro to college, rush home, pick mom up, send her to KL Central, pick cousie, his gf and aunt up and drove all the way to LCC. From LCC, I had rush back to Sunway to pick bro up. By the time I reached home, my legs were aching and I was longing for a good nap.

As I was falling asleep, my dear phone kept ringing. Ringing ringing and ringing. Bf came over and played with the PSP. Me, I had a one-hour nap before heading to Ming Tien with bf and bro.

Craving for Tom Yum these few days, I decided to cook tonight. After picking bro up we headed to Giant to do some grocery shopping. He the hero decided to get some mighty expensive treats for himself as mom was away. The bill came rocking sky high. Well, its allright since he seldom gets to gobble these stuff often.

At first dinner was just me, bro and bf but sister called halfway and said she and her dear was going to join us for dinner as well. I prepared a super humongous pot of tom yum consisting sotong balls, fish balls, meat balls, crab meat, soft taufu, taufu-pok, squid, japanese mushroom, button mushroom, chicken, tomatoes and onions. Besides that dish, we also had marinated chicken, fried egg, oyster sauce kai-lan and also fried chicken (fried chicken bought by bf). To mention, we had Lays Chips and Peach for dessert. Everyone left the table bloated and full.

Not forgetting the baby of the family, Angel (our lil' pup). Since we were having good food tonight, she did not miss out. Bought for her a can of pedigree chicken chunks. Also she had some chicken breast for supper as well as a mint.

Tomorrow is lil' bro's turn to cook. He's going to make Ramly Burger for all of us. Yum Yum. No wonder I'm putting on so much more recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home