Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Heavily Sedated

Woke up this morning with a fuzzy blurness in my mind. Did I sleep or did I not sleep?All I know, I was tossing and turning the 3 hours I tried to sleep.

After a minor tussle with that someone, I tried to sleep my woes away. Unfortunately my eyes didn't flutter a single bit, mind widely awake and my frustrations started to pour in. After half an hour rolling in bed, I was still wide awake.

Before heading to my comfy bed, I was wide awake sitting in my computer room when all of a sudden the door swinged open widely. There wasn't any breeze nor rain nor anything at that time! I suddenly felt daddy's pressence.

Quickly switching off the comp, I headed to bed. With all the tossing and turning I still felt daddy's pressence. This time closer. As if he was sitting on the bed with me, trying to send me to sleep. It was just like when I was young, daddy patting me to bed.

I knew that daddy was there sitting beside me, I just didn't want to sleep. I don't know how, I suddenly dozed off to sleep. It was an opportunity to feel his pressence and still I slept for an hour although he was beside me. Such a horrible child I am.

Being miserable the entire day, I was dead tired by the time I reached home. I plopped on the bed and slept all the way through until 7. I had no idea who called neither what I was talking to them about. When I got up, I was feeling dead hungry. With only 2 green apples in my tummy, there was nothing to eat at all! Feeling lazy, I decided not to call anyone and wait for mom to come home and bring me food.

My gawd, when she reached home, all I had was 2 pieces of sushi and 1 bread. That's like the saddest meal ever. I'm going out for a meal after this. I'm hungry. No one cares. No one bothers. All they ever think is that i irritate the hell out of them.

5 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also didn't recognized your picture when I saw it.

Also just to let u know that nl n wx's birthday is this week.

wh

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger nikki said...

coussin!!! its been a while.. okies.. i'll remember.. which dates?

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still remember me mou. lucky ler you can feel your daddy come visit... my dad was gone like 5 years ago liao and until now my door dun bang open for nothing. *maybe coz i lock the door everynite, shud i leave it unlocked? lol*

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuhhh, oredi over leh. it was yesterday, nevermind though, I didn't do anything either.

wh

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger nikki said...

tak meng.. of course i remember you. Hehehe.. Well so happen I guess..


WH: aiyo... i feel bad.. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home