Thursday, July 06, 2006

SUPERMAN SUXS!!

The movie suxs to the brim! Who can't guess that Jason (Lois Lane's son) is also Superman's son? Why would Superman be powerless when Kryptonite is around him (its just a stone!)? And when Superman faced Lex Luther in the ugliest Crystal home, why didn't he feel powerless at first?

When Lex Luther's men were beating Superman up, it looked so fake! So blah! And did I mention, since when did Lois Lane pick up smoking? That is so not real! Also Superman! His sense of dressing never change! Underwear on the outside with ugly looking super suits. Also his boots! They are the ugliest boots I have ever seen in my entire life! I thought I was dreaming, Superman looked as if he was wearing working shoes together with his outfit!

And can't anyone tell the difference between Clark Kent and Superman? Clark Kent without glasses = Superman. Superman without the twirly fringe = Clark Kent. My gawd, overall the show was not up to standard.

I pretty much expected the show to be quite low standard but this is just off the line! Its waaay beyond standard.. Too unexpected.

Enough of Superman, had Japanese at Ozeki with the girls for lunch (apparently claimed to be Von's last good lunch before plucking out her Wisdom tooth). Well, was quite worth it. Had a lunch set (only RM28++). Given was rice, 2 choices of dishes from the menu, miso soup, fruits, salad, pickles. Food was not bad! I'll give it thumbs up! Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking!


Jap food

Nikki Wierdo

Von

Jo

Angeline

Quote : There may be many fishes in the sea but which is the right one??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home