Friday, July 07, 2006

Shockingly Embaressing

My sister's car f***ed me over today! Her small little Kelisa was blocking my car therefore had no choice but to use it. Upon leaving my house, I went to Mobil petrol kiosk to pump petrol. However, I didn't know where the petrol tank button was. So there I was searching high and low around the car. Guess what I idioticly could not find it! I was getting funny stares and was wierdly embaressed! Therefore, I decided to drive off.

Heading towards The Curve, there I was thinking, if the red light comes on, I'll just pump petrol at Petronas. Never came on, so I continued my journey. As I entered The Curve's parking, rounding for a car park, suddenly the car jolted and died. I was like what the f***! No red light and you dare stall! The engine would not start at all! I was like screaming in my head, stupid little car! There I was, smacked right in the middle of the car park without any petrol. The car behind me decided to abandon me and leave me right in the middle. No help nothing! Idiots! Next thing you know, two good looking homosapians in a Honda Civic decided to stop and give me a hand. They pushed my car to one corner and said bye bye to me!

Parked the car and found the traffic guard. Told him my car number plate so that no clamping would be done to the car. I headed off to look for Von so that she could drive me to Petronas to get some petrol. But as I was going up the escalator, the Traffic Guard stopped me. He told me to wait, he was going to get a bottle and fill it up with petrol for me. Such a kind samaritan! He was so honest that he came back with the petrol, with change and a receipt. He even helped me to fill in the petrol. He's such a kind soul. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get his name,. He adviced me to fill in more petrol after I leave.

To Mr. Kind Traffic Guard, thank you for saving my life today! I owe you one big one. And who said Malaysian's aren't friendly! Thank you! Thank you!! May you have a healthy happy life! Thank you Mr. Kind Traffic Guard!

Quote: People may seem mean but may actually be the nicest of all!

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger nikki said...

because you're wierd.. they like girls like me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home