Monday, April 09, 2007

Nissan Latio Sports


Its 10.33 at night and no one is in the office. Pretty scary. Anyhow, I just to pop into my lil' space and update a lil'. Today, went down to Jalan Kenanga (Ho Ching Yin - don't know how to spell) to source for the promoter's outfits.

They had like tons of lovely designs and stuff. Moreover was superbly cheap! However, can't buy in single pieces. Had to buy in bulk. So anyhow, its a wonderful place to buy stuff!

I've been searching and looking for the perfect car to buy. As you can see Nissan Latio Sports is a beauty. (btw its not in Malaysia yet) Just don't know how much it would cost me. I'm pretty much broke this year so I'm keeping my options open. Check it out at http://www.nissan.com.sg/lookfor/latio/latio_home.cfm.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

lotsa cars is suitable for u lar... but try not to get a local car lar... I planned to change mine too but a little bit tight on budget too. SWIFT, CITY, VIOS all kinda ok to u isnt it? If u dont mind 2nd hand, y not on Peugeot 206 or even MRS since u like to drift?

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports version is usually even more expensive wehhh... Nissan is a good brand though.

Avoid Peugeut like the plague. It was 206 model was voted the worst car on TopGear last year.

My colleague bought a new 206 last year and in the first day, the passenger's seat broke. I'm not sure what he was intending to do, but he declined the front seat fully backwards and it couldn't go back up again, haha...

regards,
eva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home